Experienced In Home Caregivers in Northridge, CA
Q Why hire a private duty caregiver?
A Private duty caregivers provides assistance with daily living services (ADLs). They help individuals who chose to have that assistance in the comfort, security, and privacy of their own home.
Q What services do caregivers provide?
A We provide a wide range of services from homemaking to end of life care. Our goal is to provide whatever the aged, ill, and disabled need in order to remain independent at home.
Our services may include but not limited to:
- Supervision against falls and injuries
- Bathing and Grooming
- Light meal preparation
- Medication Reminder
- Light housekeeping
- Escort to appointments
- Grocery shopping and Errands
- Pick up/ Drop off prescriptions
- Respite or Relief for families
- Assistance for persons with confusion and disorientation or mental issues
- Help in getting in and out of bed
- Exercise therapy assistance
Q Are your caregivers experienced and trained?
A Yes. We require a minimum of 2 years experience before placement.
Q Do you provide training to your caregivers?
A Yes. We train our caregivers in the following:
- Safe bending and lifting practices
- CPR/First Aid
- Infection Control
- Managing incontinence
- Catheter care
- Communicating with someone who is confused or forgetful
- Managing difficult behaviours (i.e. wandering, paranoia, or memory loss)
- Bathing someone in tub/shower or in bed
- Preserving client dignity
- Preventing falls and injuries
Q Do you screen your caregivers?
A Yes. We do criminal background check, SCAN fingerprinting, DMV record check, TB Test and Drug Test.
Q Are they coming to the home with liability insurance and surety/dishonesty bond?
A Yes. These caregivers and bonded and insured.
Q Are caregivers employees of the agency or independent Contractors?
A Employees of the Agency. You do not pay their taxes and benefits.
Q What if I only need a little help?
A Our services can be tailored to the client's needs and can be purchased for as little as a few hours or as many as 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We provide both hourly and live-in (24/7) services.
Q Can I afford your rates?
A Yes. Based on a most recent survey, we have the most affordable rates in the industry.
Q What is your availability?
A We're available 24hrs. a day 7 days a week, including Saturdays and Sundays. A qualified caregiver can be at the patient's doorstep in 4 hrs.
Q If I change my mind, do I have to keep the service?
A No. You will never be locked into a long-term contract. You can terminate the services anytime if you choose to.
Need more information?
Call 818-268-2734 today for a FREE in-home assessment